Friday, May 02, 2008

We're Running Two Marathons...

My wife Kristy is heading down to Oregon today to participate in a half-marathon in Eugene, which is really impressive to me.

I sometimes jog from my car to the coffee shop door.

Nevertheless, I am mutually inspired and convicted about exercise, so next week I am carving out some time to think about possibly doing that.

This weekend is also a marathon for me - I am at home with our four kids alone for the weekend. Friday family movie night, tackling the laundry pile, dropping off Libby for a birthday party, going to Aiden's baseball game, finishing two websites, and getting to our church gathering on time.

Exercise enough?

3 comments:

RoboLON said...

Hi Sean:

I hear you on that Exercise - EXERCISE Thing...
Sandy is always on me about THAT - and shes right...
But I'm lazy... A real couch POTATO... hmmmmmm

GOD BLESS, regards,

Robo

RoboLON said...

Hi Sean:

KIDs are a REAL blessing - and you have four...

BUT you are a GREAT DAD -so- get out the POP CORN and enjoy......hmmmm
Time goes by so/to FAST...

You are in our prayers, GOD BLESS, regards,

Robo Lon/Sandy

Jennifer S. said...

Thanks for letting her come with me! she did so awesome... you really should be proud! and good job on your own personal marathon. I hope one day you will run with us!