Thursday, November 01, 2007

I Love Thursdays...

Thursdays are just cool. It's my work-from-home day, accompanied by my endearing four year old sidekick Libby:

Then the rest of the kids come home from school. After we all eat dinner together, we take the Fab Four (our kids, not the Beatles) to a kids' Bible study down the street. From here, Kristy and I spend the evening in town together - usually conversation at Starbucks or a walk-through / talk-through of Costco.

After this, we pick up our kids and move on to bedtime (stories, songs, prayers, & hugs), and then Kristy and I bound upstairs to relax and catch The Office. Thursdays are great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man she looks alot like sid I didn't know she was 4 already it seams like u just had her and I guess she must be older than that now